The Hidden Melbourne Tour – with Lunch!
The meeting point for this quintessential Melbourne experience is its laneway heart. Degraves St is a pedestrian precinct and thoroughfare lined with cool cafés and restaurants as well as a rich history of old Melbourne. Throughout the journey you will enter some of Melbourne’s iconic arcades and experience the many treasures hidden inside. Taste local honey, smell a variety of tantalizing spices, feel the different ways olive oil can be used and marvel at the detail in these old and historic arcade buildings.
After our Melbourne sojourn, let’s head to a beautiful bar near Lonsdale St for a signature cocktail accompanied by a cheese and charcuterie platter to enhance the flavours that bind and juxtapose the pair. This unique bar displays over 1000 whiskies behind the counter, with rotating tap and bottled beers, skulls as tap heads and booths that are lined with classic books; this venue is sure to impress! After some decadent satiating, we’ll depart and see the talent of Melbourne’s street artists whilst walking down the city’s iconic laneways. One of the most well-known, ACDC Lane is home to our next stop. Entering a modern Peruvian grill, cevicheria and pisco bar, we’ll take you on an exciting culinary and cultural journey of discovery through the country’s coast, Andes and the jungle regions. Start with a classic pisco sour cocktail, then delicious dishes from the grill and a matched glass of wine. Following on from venue 2, experience more of Melbourne’s hidden laneways and treasures before arriving at venue 3 for dessert and an accompanying glass of Muscat and a coffee. This great and very popular Japanese Restaurant is the perfect place to end a great day of experiencing Melbourne at its best!
- 5 hour private guided walking tour and progressive lunch
- Private walking tour guide
- Visiting local shops in Melbourne arcades and having mini experiences.
- Cheese and meat platter and a cocktail at venue 1
- Visiting some of Melbourne’s most iconic street art laneways
- Lunch at venue 2 – main course, a cocktail and a glass of wine
- Dessert, glass of Muscat and coffee at venue 3
Minimum: 6 people
Maximum: 20 people
$370 per person based
*Rates provided are indicative only. Please contact us for a personalised quotation
- Paddock to Plate Team ExperienceFoodie Events Out and About Team Challenges
- Pizza Making ChallengeFoodie Events Small Groups
- Tree Surfing Team ExperienceFun on a Shoestring Out and About Team Challenges
- City Challenge Team BuildingFun on a Shoestring Out and About Team Challenges
- Barefoot BowlsFun on a Shoestring Out and About Small Groups
- Otway Ranges Ultimate ExperienceHigh End Out and About Small Groups
- Melbourne Boat CruiseOut and About Small Groups
- Fun Team Day OutFun on a Shoestring Out and About Team Challenges
- Great Pursuit Team ChallengeFun on a Shoestring Out and About Team Challenges
- Hidden Bar Tour & Cocktail MasterclassOut and About Small Groups